Saturday, November 1, 2008

My prayer

Monday, November 3, 2008

Some things are much more important than my little book.

Over these last many months, I have found myself praying for the safety of the presidential and vice presidential candidates. I continue to pray that prayer today.

I have found myself praying for those who are without work and struggling in other ways. I continue to pray that prayer today.

I have found myself praying for better times for our nation and our world. I continue to pray that prayer today.

No matter who is elected, I pray we can work together to solve our problems. Some things are beyond my control, and that's as it should be. I have one vote, but the whole people decide. May they decide wisely, and, whoever is elected, may those people govern wisely.



If you would like to respond to this post, please leave a comment or go to my web site where there is an email address. Thanks.

No comments: