Saturday, May 2, 2009

Magickeepers, Book I: The Eternal Hourglass























Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm looking forward to reading Erica Kirov's Magickeepers: Book 1, The Eternal Hourglass.

Months ago I ordered Magickeepers. Yesterday I received an email telling me it is on the way.

This book is not a mystery. It is listed for youth ages 9-12. After I've read it, I'm sure I'll be commenting on it. Erica will be a guest on this blog May 12.

Erica is a compelling writer in several fiction areas.

I, like many others, were brought to a special interest in reading youth science fiction and fantasy by books like A Wrinkle in Time (one of my all-time favorites in any genre) and by Harry Potter.

"A few months ago, I reviewed Erica's The Roofer (which Erica wrote in another genre and under another name).

May Magickeepers be well accepted as it makes its way into a fickle world.


PS Click here to visit Erica's web site for the book.

No comments: