Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oh, what we will write about


Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Every once in a while, I check in at the "Mystery Fiction" page of the Cincinnati-Hamilton County Public library.

I ran across the page when they ran a review of
The Body in the Record Room not long after that book came out.

I am always amazed at the range of novels published (most, but not all, cozies on this month's page).

This week there was a novel involving dogs, a novel with a nurse as the protagonist (or so it sounds), and a novel in which an 80-some-year-old-lady sets about to prove to her police chief son that she can solve the murder of someone she was glad to see die in the first place.

There are also some more serious books such as Rennie Airth's The Dead of Winter. That book sounds interesting.

If you are looking for suggestions about something interesting to read, check out the Cincinnati-Hamilton County Public Library link above.

2 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

I've heard great things about this book.

Joe Barone said...

I have put this on my list to read. It is a long list.