Sunday, January 31, 2010

Monthly Summary


Here are the books I read in January, 2010.  The links should lead you to my little reviews.

--The Cold Dish by Craig Johnson.

--The Wings of the Sphinx by Andrea Camilleri. 

--Death Without Company by Craig Johnson.

--Kindness Goes Unpunished by Craig Johnson.

--Murder Under the Loon by Gerald Anderson.

--Antiques Roadkill by Barbara Allan.

--Death of a Valentine by M.C. Beaton.

--The Chinese Parrot by Earl Derr Biggers.

--The Godwulf Manuscript by Robert B. Parker.

Also noted since last time was-

--Asylum: Inside the Closed World of State Mental Hospitals.  Photographs by Christopher Payne.  Text by Oliver Sacks.

4 comments:

Corey Wilde said...

Good list, Joe. You've been spending these cold days curled up with books. There's no better way to spend them.

Joe Barone said...

There truly is no better way to spend these cold days. Over my life, I've struggled with a mild anxiety disorder (my diagnosis!). I've spent a lot of time being anxious about unimportant things. Books have always taken me away.

When I retired, I decided to spend my time reading and writing.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Wasn't that first book by Parker a knockout!

Joe Barone said...

Yes it was. There were several like that for me.