Saturday, September 15, 2012

THANK YOU CARL EDWARDS








My wife and I had a young friend injured in a racing accident.

His go-kart (I’m sure it was much more than that) crashed at the state fair. He is now in a rehab center making good progress.

Yesterday Carl Edwards came to visit him. Edwards lives in the town where we now live. Our town is one of the medical centers in the state. It has wonderful hospitals and rehab facilities.

Judging from the picture of our friend and Carl shaking hands, there couldn’t have been a greater pick-me-up for our young friend.

Thank you, Carl Edwards!

2 comments:

Naomi Johnson said...

I wish your young friend all the best, a speedy and complete recovery.

Joe Barone said...

Naomi, thanks. He has a long way to go, but he has made great progress.