Monday, December 17, 2012

Not about mysteries--THANK A TEACHER TODAY

This weekend I found myself thanking God for my daughter-in-law who is a teacher in a city school. The events of the last few days reminded me of what a blessing good teachers are. I'm married to a woman who was an excellent teacher for over thirty years. Along the way, she taught every grade from K-12. 

If you haven't done so, take time to thank a teacher, or a whole lot of teachers, for the work they do and, unfortunately, the risks they sometimes take. --Joe.

2 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

I will thank my husband. Several incidents have happened at his university over the years. And there is always a student or two that seem a big fragile.

Joe Barone said...

Yes. I had college and university teachers in mind too.