Monday, February 9, 2015

A Note from Joe--OLD FAVORITES




I’ve fallen behind.

I’ve not been reading as much, and I wondered why.

Then it occurred to me that I’ve not paid much attention to authors I like. So I made a list of those authors with the books I’ve not yet read.

When I finish the Jane Haddam I’m currently reading (I enjoy her books!), I’ll spend time catching up.

Here’s the list of authors I found as I paged through my blog--

Michael Stanley (Detective Kubu); Elly Griffiths (Ruth Galloway); Martin Walker (the Bruno stories); Jeffrey Siger (Chief Inspector Andreas Kaldis); Kwei Quartey (Darko Dawson); Leighton Gage (Mario Silva); Alan Bradley (Flavia, only one of these to read); Shamini Flint (Inspector Singh); and P.L. Gaus (Ohio Amish). 


I enjoy new books too, but I think it is time for me to get back to some old favorites.

No comments: