Monday, October 31, 2016

ORIGINAL SIN by P.D. James



 




These comments on P.D. James’ Original Sin will be brief.

I read the story weeks ago when I was away from the computer.

Someone murders Gerard Etienne, the brutal CEO of Peverell Press.

Peverell Press is a long term family-owned publishing company housed in the ironically named Innocent House on the Thames.

Commander Adam Dalgliesh and his crew solve the crime.

Original sins, terrible secrets housed in Innocent House’s document archive, lie behind the crime. 

Original Sin has P.D. James’ unique style. We see the place and the people in a slowly unfolding story with all kinds of ins and outs.

I read James once in a while. She is not my favorite writer, but she still amazes me. If you like P.D. James, you should enjoy Original Sin

No comments: