Monday, August 25, 2008

Where do I go from here?

The second review, from Publishers Weekly, is now on the web. I invite you go to my web site or directly to the Publishers Weekly web site to see the review. The review of The Body in the Record Room is in the mystery section of the Publishers Weekly page.

Meanwhile, where do I go from here?

It has been two and one-half years since I wrote
The Body in the Record Room. I've had time to do a lot of other writing.

This week I'll finish work on
The Eternity Covenant (alternative title: Murder and The Book of Revelation). That book features Rev. John Cosby and his girlfriend Marianne Gonzalez. Also, I have a rough draft of the second Roy Rogers book, The Body on the Hospital Landing. It needs some extensive rewriting.

I have no idea whether these books will end up being published. Right now I think everybody is just waiting to see what happens to
The Body in the Record Room. But I truly enjoy writing mystery stories, and I think I'm getting better at it. I will keep writing them no matter what.

So that's where I am right now. How about you? I'm glad to get responses to these comments, to answer questions or join in discussions. There is a comment section on this blog, and my email address is on my web site. I'd be glad to hear from you.

2 comments:

Jim Coffman said...

Hey Joe, terrific! Glad to see you are beginning to get recognition. Publishers Weekly! I'm impressed.
Jim Coffman

Joe Barone said...

Thanks, Jim. I enjoy the writing no matter what. --Joe.