Friday, September 26, 2008

I was reminded of Bruce Alexander

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yesterday I was working on my Goodreads author page. Goodreads is a web site where people who are interested in reading come together. A friend introduced me to it.

Anyway, I looked back over my reading list and was reminded again of Bruce Alexander's books. They involve the famous 18th century British Judge Sir John Fielding and his young law clerk Jeremy Procter. They are historical mysteries of the type I really enjoy. There is a love interest in them, more than one really. And you learn of the historical period about which Alexander writes.

Alexander died before finishing the last book in the series. His family finished it.

If I could do as well with my writing, bring as much pleasure and thought to someone else as Bruce Alexander has brought to me, I would be happy.

You might want to check out Bruce Alexander.


If you would like to respond to this post, please leave a comment or go to my web site where there is an email address. Thanks.

No comments: