Friday, October 24, 2008

Getting ready to go again

Saturday, October 25, 2008

I have to laugh at myself. I'm getting ready to go again, to write a couple more books this winter.

When that time comes, I begin to jot down ideas. I find myself thinking of different ways to go with stories. And I also find myself looking at different word processors, etc., hoping for an easier way, a word processor that will outline on the side and keep notes at the bottom or some such thing.

Of course, I never find the easier way because it doesn't exist. Finally, you just have to grind it out and make it work.

Human beings are interesting, aren't they? They are always looking for easier ways and sometimes finding them, but for some things, if they were easy, a lot more people would be doing them.

I'm looking forward to writing again, even if there isn't an easy way.


If you would like to respond to this post, please leave a comment or go to my web site where there is an email address. Thanks.

No comments: