Sunday, August 21, 2011

WHAT IS LIST WEDNESDAY?

I write this blog for myself.  It is the way I can check if I have read a book.  It also jogs my memory, helps me recall a book I've read some time ago.

Of course, I am pleased when others check in or even choose to try a book because of what I've written here.

One thing I'm doing is trying to read through a few of my favorite series--the Spenser series and the Montalbano series, as examples. 

With that in mind, I decided to do occasional "List Wednesdays."  Those days I will print a series list so I can keep track of where I am in my reading on that series.

The lists come from the web, usually Fantastic Fiction (where you can find wonderful lists).  The difference is that by putting my personal series reading lists on this blog, I can link the books I've read which are talked about in the blog, and I can keep track for myself.

So, List Wednesday is mostly for me, but I invite you to use it if it helps you.   

No comments: